For my refection I Choose question 1 and 2 mainly because they are the main two that I can answer.
- I can ask question to my group that they can keep building on, and collecting as much information as possible.
- While making the video, there were a lot of changes that we had to adjust for, Tedrik for example couldn’t read his line properly because it was a bit too long and he was choking on some parts not making it very fluent, so we had to minimize his lines so he could read it.
- We choose to put some of the parts in the scripts in, and leave some parts out, because that was what we thought was a good idea, and we hoped that decision could improve our video presentation.
- My group and I has tried to present using a PowerPoint, Sway, and a video. PowerPoint didn’t really work out for us. We did finish the Sway but when the video was done we felt like the video would make a better presentation.
- How I monitor my progress is by writing what I should do today, tomorrow, the day after that, on a calendar to keep track of whose doing what.
- If we wanted to make our audience fee intense or scared for example, we could add a gun shot noise in the video. If we wanted the audience to comedic we could maybe add a censor or a bleep in the video.
- Link to it is here —–> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoUQKb09kbA
- The link to our Sway is right here in case if you guy wanna take a look.—>https://sway.office.com/VNDfAPMpuf222ruL?ref=Link
Bibliography is right here———- below
“7 Ways To Spend Money Wisely.” 2013. Lifehack. October 3, 2013. https://www.lifehack.org/articles/money/7-ways-spend-money-wisely.html.
50 quick & easy ways to save money. (2013, January 18). Retrieved June 14, 2019, from Lifehack website: https://www.lifehack.org/articles/money/50-quick-easy-ways-save-money.html
Ayres, C. (n.d.). 13 advantages and disadvantages of a savings account. Retrieved June 14, 2019, from https://vittana.org/13-advantages-and-disadvantages-of-a-savings-account
Irby, LaToya. n.d. “10 Simple Ways to Manage Your Money Better.” The Balance. Accessed June 17, 2019. https://www.thebalance.com/ways-to-be-better-with-money-960664.
The pros and cons of paying off your debt early. (n.d.). Retrieved June 14, 2019, from Wise Bread website: https://www.wisebread.com/the-pros-and-cons-of-paying-off-your-debt-early